Minot Public School District #1 is again seeking input on boundary realignment changes proposed by the committee.
Please take a few minutes to review the proposed maps on the MPS Boundary Realignment page. You are encouraged to leave comments in regard to these proposed changes. Feedback on the proposed changes will be accepted until Thursday, May 19 at 3:00PM.
Please visit MPS Boundary Realignment page for more information and how you can provide feedback.
Register your Kindergartener through our online enrollment. Check out Minot Public Schools Enrollment page for more information. Please note: Your child must be 5 years old before July 31, 2022 to attend school this fall.
If your PowerSchool Mobile App is having issues, try this:
Uninstall the app and then restart your phone.
Re-install the app by downloading the app from the App Store/Google Play Store.
Tap the link that says “where is my district code?” Enter server address minot.ps.state.nd.us/public and hit submit.
- In the next step, you will need to enter your login credentials and this should load the data.
If the above steps do not resolve the issue, please use the Parent Portal in an updated browser.
Bel Air PTA
2 months ago
Principal - Mr. Corey Thorson
President -Mikayla McWilliams
Vice President - ?
Treasurer - Allison Auch
Secretary - Jessica Stellberg-Filbert
Staff Liaison - Krista Mueller/Angie Lothspeich
Yearbook Chair - Terri Philion
Teacher Appreciation Co-Chairs - Nicole Martin & Shanda Leigh
PTA Membership link -
Our PTA meetings take place at 7:00 pm on......
the second Monday of each month.
Meeting days and times will be posted on the Bel Air Calendar web page and on the fb Bel Air PTA Minot, ND page.
Anyone is welcome to join us at our meetings.
We will have many volunteer opportunities to choose from this coming year to make this a great school year!
Web Page Accessibility
If you cannot fully access the information on any web page of this site, please let us know the accessibility issue you are having by contacting Cammy McCarty, Secretary at 701-857-4590. We will try to provide the information to you in an alternate format and/or make the necessary improvements to make the information accessible.
Bel Air Drop off and Pick up Tips
How to make Bel Air drop off and pick up safely and efficiently!
- Drop off on the Bel Air curbside when possible. If you need to drop off across the street, please have your child use the crosswalks.
- You can have your child get out anywhere along the curbside drop off.
- If you need to stop into the school, please park across from Bel Air or in the parking lot, not in the drop off area.
- Be mindful of driveways and crosswalks. We strive to be good neighbors!
- As you pull away or drive up to the school, watch for children that sometimes go between parked vehicles and are not paying attention to cars pulling out.
Bel Air Bobcats on Facebook
Check us out on facebook, like our page Bel Air Bobcat Best! to see what exciting things are happening in our school!
Last Day of School
Last Day of School for Students will be Thursday, May 26th (make up day due to use of storm day).