MPS District Mission and Vision
Mission: "Empower all learners to succeed in a changing world"
Vision: "Assuring learning for life-long success"
Bel Air PTA
3 months ago
Principal - Mr. Corey Thorson
President -Mikayla McWilliams
Vice President - ?
Treasurer - Allison Auch
Secretary - Jessica Stellberg-Filbert
Staff Liaison - Krista Mueller/Angie Lothspeich
Yearbook Chair - Terri Philion
Teacher Appreciation Co-Chairs - Nicole Martin & Shanda Leigh
PTA Membership link -
Our PTA meetings take place at 7:00 pm virtually on......
the second Monday of each month.
Meeting days and times will be posted on the Bel Air Calendar web page and on the fb Bel Air PTA Minot, ND page.
Anyone is welcome to join us at our meetings.
We will have many volunteer opportunities to choose from this coming year to make this a great school year!
Web Page Accessibility
If you cannot fully access the information on any web page of this site, please let us know the accessibility issue you are having by contacting Cammy McCarty, Secretary at 701-857-4590. We will try to provide the information to you in an alternate format and/or make the necessary improvements to make the information accessible.
Bel Air Drop off and Pick up Tips
How to make Bel Air drop off and pick up safely and efficiently!
- Drop off on the Bel Air curbside when possible. If you need to drop off across the street, please have your child use the crosswalks.
- You can have your child get out anywhere along the curbside drop off.
- If you need to stop into the school, please park across from Bel Air or in the parking lot, not in the drop off area.
- Be mindful of driveways and crosswalks. We strive to be good neighbors!
- As you pull away or drive up to the school, watch for children that sometimes go between parked vehicles and are not paying attention to cars pulling out.